10.01.2005

Breaktime 2005


Breaktime 2005
Originally uploaded by BigPru.
Man does this slide bring back memories. Breaktime is our youth groups fall retreat and it is just such an awesome experience. That 4H camp we go to isn't the nicest, but I wouldn't want to have it anywhere else. That place just has the right feel and of course holds all those memories of years past. The long, late games of capture the flag, the amazing tackle football games, and the incredible worship. I couldn't count the number of times I have ended face-down on that dirty, nasty floor just crying my eyes out before God, or how many times my life and others lives have just been totally changedin that dinky, worn down room. I can't wait to go back and get that smell again, it's the smell of fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home