9.10.2005

Airport

Travel. I love the airport! I love walking around, waiting around. This summer I went to Guatemala and flew Delta. My flight on the wayback to Dayton was cancelled and I had to spend the night on the floor. I have to admit, despite the bad situation, it was still really fun! New places, new cultures, interesting people seeing and meeting all of them are awesome experiences. This picture just brings back all those memories. Guatemala is just so beautiful and unforgettable and I love all (well, most) of the people I met there. But most of all, I miss the airport.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Dude,

    Just wandered around the blogs on this site & came upon this intresting bit of airport architecture. Looks funky with that stylish texture above & the ultramodern seats & marble floors.

    By the way my site is D Ramlins O' Mr SNARLLLLL!!! if u wanna reply. Its not quite full functioning yet but i'll get there after exams transpire.

    The airport is such a kick asre place i heartily agree but you nealry always seem to be alone as it's just you. Seems like the still photo for that Jim Jarmusch film called Broken Flowers with the drab Bill Murray that hasn't come out in Australia yet.

    Cheers dude, get back to me on the overall architectural feel of the airport in Guatemala would ya?

    By Blogger D Ramblins O' Mr SNARLLLLL!!!, at 15/11/05 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home