10.25.2005

Technology Age


big bother
Originally uploaded by celsov.
It seems today that we cannot do anything without technology. As if it is already an integrated part into our bodies. We cannot even function without it! I am on my laptop, on the internet most of the day. I take my laptop everywhere; to church, to classes, even to my bed. I always have my iPod handy and am almost never "unconnected". The funny thing is that there are hundreds of thousands of people even more connected than me. They have cell phones, GPS navigators, PDA's, wrist watches that give stock prices and weather reports. It's amazing! My brother can serf the internet through his phone at DSL speeds! This means a connected society sharing everything in real time. A society where nothing goes unnoticed, and no voice is unheard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home